MOT Tester Training Norwich, Norfolk
Tech CPD are an approved IMI Centre and offer MOT Tester Training Courses in the centre of Norwich at our high quality training facility. The courses are trained by an ex-DVSA MOT Trainer within a live workshop.
Currently our MOT Tester Training Courses include:
- MOT Tester Training Class 4 & 7 (cars) and MOT Tester Training Class 1 & 2 (motorcycles) - this intensive MOT Tester course will help to develop your skills around the MOT Testing Routine to help you become a Nominated Tester
- ATA Light Vehicle Inspection Technician Course - Awarded by the Institute of the Motor Industry, the ATA Light Vehicle Inspection Technician accreditation is a recognised qualification by the DVSA/VOSA as a pre-entry qualification to become an MOT tester and is accepted as the first step towards achieving your MOT Testers licence.
- MOT Centre Management Course - if you are looking to manage an MOT Testing Centre and become an (AE) Authorised Examiner
- Annual CPD Training & Assessment - to keep up to date with your CPD requirements each year, we offer IMI MOT Annual Online Assessments, on-site training or classroom training
- MOT Site Audit Assessment Course – this MOT course covers how to implement a Quality Assurance System and carry out internal site audits based on DVSA site criteria.
- MOT Quality Control Checks Course - this intensive MOT Quality Assurance training course will cover what your Quality Assurance and policies are, how to implement a Quality Assurance System and carry out your own internal site audits based on the DVSA site assessment criteria.
If you have any questions about starting up an MOT Test Centre or running a test centre, please feel free
to give us a call on 01603 610 457 or for more information visit: www.techcpd.co.uk
- Advanced Drive Assist and Emerging Vehicle Technologies Course - this course will develop your knowledge on emerging and new vehicle technologies. With an ever growing number of vehicle models equipped with camera and radar systems, this course will cover a range of safety features such Advanced Driver Assist Systems, Autonomous Emergency Braking (AEB), Lane Departure Warning (LDW), lane keep assist, night vision cameras and adaptive lighting to name but a few.
Give us a call on 01603 626 668 for further information.