STR Prestige Car Servicing Norwich, Norfolk
STR Service Centre are specialists in prestige car servicing - we have been providing car servicing in Norwich and Norfolk, to the same and exacting standards as franchised main dealers, but at a reduced cost for over 15 years.
Our team is as passionate about cars as you are, so whatever the make, our high level of service and passion for all prestige cars, helps to deliver inspired confidence, as well as help to maintain the smooth running, performance and the resale value of your vehicle.
We work on ALL prestige makes and models, but are independent specialists in:
We use our extensive experience to carry out servicing, repairs, MOTs and diagnostic fault finding using the latest equipment and tools. We offer very competitive parts and labour prices in comparison to main dealers and that combined with our transparent menu of pricing for scheduled service work really do make us the leading prestige vehicle servicing option in Norfolk and East Anglia.
Although we are specialists in a number of prestige marques, we also regularly work on Ferrari, Rolls Royce,
TVR, Lotus and Caterham
- Fixed price servicing (which includes a free diagnostic and wheel alignment check)
- Fixed price repairs
- MOTs - Class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 7
- Access to the latest diagnostic equipment
- Access to the latest 3D 4 Wheel Alignment technology
- Camera and Radar Calibration on drive assist systems
- Manual and Automatic Transmission Fluid (ATF) services / flushes
- Gearbox & engine rebuilds
- Headgasket changes
- Cambelts and timing chain replacement
- Clutch repairs / replacement
- Tunit-diesel tuning
- Air conditioning specialists
- Supply and fitment of tyres
- Bodywork & paint repair
- Company vehicle checks
We are located in the centre of Norwich (opposite Rouen Road car park), so you can drop your vehicle off to us and either enjoy refreshments whilst you wait in our waiting area or head into the city.
We pride ourselves on ensuring you - and your car - receive the very highest level of care and service and provide a service you can trust.
Call on 01603 626 668 or email firstname.lastname@example.org